HAROPA - Port of Rouen specializes in the traffic of cereals, agri-food products, refined energy products, and various goods such as containers and breakbulk.
Six strategic axes have been defined:
- Build a more efficient maritime and port offer
- Improve the supply of physical and intangible networks to serve an ever-wider hinterland and facilitate the passage of goods
- Improve land supply, in order to attract investors who will generate new flows
- Set up a support offer for the development of the market and the various sectors
- To be a sustainable port, exemplary in environmental matters
- o be an efficient port in the management of its human, financial and material resources.
In accordance with article R122-24 of the French Environmental Code, components 4 and 5 of the strategic project and the declaration mentioned in L 122-10 of the French Environmental Code are made available to the public below or by mail sent at your expense to this address:
HAROPA - Port of Rouen
34, boulevard de Boisguilbert - BP 4075
76022 Rouen Cedex 3
Tel. +33.(2).220.127.116.11 - Fax +33.(2).18.104.22.168