Why choose HAROPA ?
A FIRST-RATE MARITIME OFFER, CONTAINERS, RO-RO, CONRO AND MULTI-PURPOSE
- Weekly maritime connection with all your markets
- 1st northwest port reached by import and last port reached by export
- Reception of specialized ships, with or without sheerlegs, in a constant or tidal basin
Terminals with a punching resistance of between 4 and 10 tonnes
Une procédure de passage des colis exceptionnels est à respecter pour tout passage sur les quais de HAROPA – Port du Havre
Find the "heavy loads transit procedure" in the download section at the bottom of the page.
A wide range of handling equipment for all your industrial projects
- Horizontal (container gantry cranes, mobile cranes, crane (650t), sheerleg ships etc)
- Vertical (ro-ro ramps)
- Focus on 2 fluvio-maritime tools on the Seine axis: the Navy Blue barge and Nevez pontoon
Tailor-made solutions for all your industrial projects
- Type of vessel operated on the basis of voyage charter
- To facilitate your pre/post-routing:
The waterway, an efficient solution for the transport of your exceptional loads
A specialized port centre and a dedicated "exceptional packages" working group
- More than 40 professionals in all trades (stevedores, freight forwarders, inland waterway agents, etc) to support the development of exceptional loads and industrial projects activity on HAROPA.