Dynamic KPIs of the goods flows in Le Havre
SOGET & HAROPA exclusively provide a new dynamic visualization and analysis module, regarding the average performance of the goods flow in the Port of Le Havre, which is updated on a monthly basis.
This calculation represents the collective performance of the whole port logistics chain in Le Havre :
- Reliable and secured data provided by SOGET Port Community System S)ONE, supplied in real time by all port operators and Customs
- Indicators of the average performance of the port, accessible to everyone, with data records available from 2014
- Mass Mode / Road / River / Rail
- Number of containers: dry / reefer / dangerous
- Logistics, administrative and commercial milestones for both imports and exports
Discover your own personalized performance indicators
NEW: Have a look at your own flows with your S)ONE code and compare your performance to the average performance in our port.
Please enter your S)ONE user ID and password
A high-performance, dynamic Smart Corridor
Every year since 2014, HAROPA and the port communities of Le Havre and Rouen have been publishing performance indicators. A true collaborative work by all players working to facilitate the transit of goods, this publication aims at collective competitiveness and increased attractiveness.
Grouped into 4 main families - shipping performances, performances for goods in transit (road, rail and river modes), on-shore performances and customs and health performances, these indicators meet the needs of professionals and customers in the international supply chain.